NameVantage uses third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our services. We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
Subprocessors located in the United States:
- Amazon Web Services. Cloud services provider.
- Google Analytics. Web analytics service.
- iThemes Sync. Management of client WordPress sites.
- JetPack. WordPress and Woocommerce helper processes.
- LiquidWeb. Web hosting services provider.
- MailChimp. Email newsletter service.
- Paypal. Payment processing services.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.